Australian immigration system is a point based system, evaluating your profile under age, education, experience, health and language ability. The Aussies nation offers immigration under the point-based evaluation system, in which candidates needs to score minimum required points. All the different visa routes have their own specific eligibility criteria apart from the basic eligibility requirements. Our expert Australian immigration lawyer team evaluates your profile and the given details to assess your fair chances of immigration to Australia. Fill our Free Assessment Form to avail free of cost Tele-consultation and assessment according to latest Australian immigration policies.
Our expert Australian immigration lawyers and professional team of consultants will review your immigration assessment and query.
Checklist before submitting your CV to get a quick reply from Seven Seas Immigration Team: > Include your updated CV of self and spouse (if married)
- Mention if any relative in Australia and if they are open to sponsor you (if yes, their relation with you and their city or postal code)
- Your complete qualifications as well as professional, if any
- All institutions name and course detail with percentage
- Detailed experience starting form current for latest four years and designation hold with 5 main duties
- Date of Birth
- Marital status (if yes, details of spouse)
- Any special talent you possess
Rest all leave to us, Seven Seas Immigration will kick start your immigration drive making it fast-tracked, safe and successful.
Submit your CVs to get instant call form our expert desk: